[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Форум » English Forum » Speak HERE » Custom maps
Custom maps
botiДата: Вторник, 19.04.2016, 21:18 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
hi guys, players ask me why we do not have custom maps on our servers, they have played with me on other servers with custom maps so when I see me ask that question I say that is a thing of ALPHA clan that informs members in short, that seems to you to me personally if I would like, although there are some disadvantages, (1) the size of the maps, (2) some do not work (3) the player does not have custom maps if you put a custom map either by ballot or by default player who does not have it is ejected automatically by the server, that does not seem right, guys I already have communicated as I told the players, let's see what decision we take.

Сообщение отредактировал boti - Вторник, 19.04.2016, 21:19

загрузка наград ...
Snake_019Дата: Среда, 20.04.2016, 14:55 | Сообщение # 2
Clan Leader
Награды: 2
boti, you wanna change ALPHA Non Lethal Server, on ALPHA Custom Maps server? Delete standart maps from non lethal server and load custom maps?

Snake_019 Stats

загрузка наград ...
botiДата: Среда, 20.04.2016, 19:09 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
I think this issue is outrageous, not change the server name and either eliminate standart maps, simply add not fixed, non-rotating custom maps only as an option to vote the map to choose the players, if the players do not vote, the server continues with maps standart rotating.
The problem is that some custom maps need lethal weapons by the distances of the suspects, nonlethal weapons do not go far enough.
Although this problem could be fun, look for another access to catch the suspect lol.

загрузка наград ...
Snake_019Дата: Четверг, 21.04.2016, 23:11 | Сообщение # 4
Clan Leader
New not standart maps is good, but files custom maps must be in system every players, or player cant be conected to the server, and play on server only you boti, alone)

Snake_019 Stats

загрузка наград ...
botiДата: Суббота, 23.04.2016, 02:38 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
If he is right if players do not have installed custom maps the server send them away, it is a problem to me to last and not fun being pulled up by a voting server, not the solution for that problem

загрузка наград ...
Snake_019Дата: Суббота, 23.04.2016, 03:51 | Сообщение # 6
Clan Leader
now server have problems, cant edit dedicated.ini - write error, nl supports not answer and BS server is off
 i understood how you wanna do, how myt clan http://forum.mytteam.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=9915

Snake_019 Stats

загрузка наград ...
botiДата: Суббота, 23.04.2016, 04:27 | Сообщение # 7
Рядовой
I also tell you that I am a solo player I have my strategies behind, especially the silence is critical to not alert the suspects, but I also adapt to a team or go rambo, always with good game.

Добавлено (23.04.2016, 04:27)
---------------------------------------------
If that's the idea did not want to hostnames but the time they were fallen ALPHA servers, I played on other servers custom few days, something different some complicated, almost impossible unusual but can finish the map as? testing strategies

загрузка наград ...
Snake_019Дата: Воскресенье, 24.04.2016, 11:22 | Сообщение # 8
Clan Leader
finish of cource, you have custom maps? I can load on server and we can check idea with vote on server for custom or standart maps.

Snake_019 Stats

загрузка наград ...
botiДата: Четверг, 12.05.2016, 09:10 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
It seems you can not load custom maps in the server, about three or four times players have tried unsuccessfully load maps not seem to work, back to the standard maps.

Добавлено (12.05.2016, 09:10)
---------------------------------------------
No custom maps loaded and leaves no load either, I saw you if you have activated the Swat4XDedicatedServer.ini, in the line of [IpDrv.TcpNetDriver] AllowDownloads = False, False by True change, it could be that the problem thanks.

загрузка наград ...
Форум » English Forum » Speak HERE » Custom maps
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: